CONTEST RULES: 2019 CHRISTMAS LIGHTS IN ALBERT COUNTY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the FundyTourism.com and who are 18 as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of New Brunswick and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial,and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Albert County Tourism Association as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period:Entries will be accepted online starting on November 24 and ending December 22 at 12:00 AM Atlantic Standard Time. All online entries must be received by December 22 at 12:00 AM Atlantic Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at fundytourism.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Albert County Tourism Association. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Albert County Tourism Association.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s)of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a cash prize of $125 in the form of a cheque from the Albert County Tourism Association.The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Albert County Tourism Association. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Albert County Tourism Association to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on thenumber of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected in the popular choice category as a result of on line voting and in the Judge category by a panel of judges under the supervision of Albert County Tourism Association. Winner will be notified by email and or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Albert County Tourism Association shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 90 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ALBERT COUNTY TOURISM ASSOCIATION ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You:By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Albert County Tourism Association, anyone acting on behalf of Albert County Tourism Association, and Albert County Tourism Association’s licensees, successors,and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish,broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed,in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name,portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising,public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation,notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Albert County Tourism Association. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Albert County Tourism Association from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Albert County Tourism Association may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms &Conditions: Albert County Tourism Association reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus,bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Albert County Tourism Association’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Albert County Tourism Association may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Albert County Tourism Association. Albert County Tourism Association reserves the right,in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Albert County Tourism Association has the right, inits sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts,or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Albert County Tourism Association reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Albert County Tourism Association and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners,representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim,or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;(ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND THE PROVINCE OF NEW BRUNSWICK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Brunswick having jurisdiction.Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive,incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees,other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Albert County Tourism Association.
13. The Campaign hosted by Albert County Tourism Association is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. By Clicking Here, You, the Contestant,have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.